Sunday, February 8, 2009

Intro



The first entry in a blog should introduce things, dontcha think? So, to begin with, lest you think that the name of this blog refers to pearls of wisdom, it doesn't. It refers to the fact that, if I were lucky enough to find a pirates treasure chest, I would want it to be full of pearls. Glowing, "What's that fancy word for shiny? Oh yes, irridescent," oyster-Picasso pearls. And, since my real treasures are my dashing husband and my six children, I am referring to them as pearls. So, there you go. And I didn't want to sit here for another hour trying to think up a good name, and I'll most likely change it when I think of something I like better anyway.




I don't want to give away too much at the beginning, so I'll see if I can upload some pictures, and say, "Tenga una buena noche."

By the way, this is me, feeding # 6 Sage, and the other picture is of #1 Lexi and #2 Lily doing what they like best.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cinnamon! I am so excited that you have a blog now. I am looking forward to reading more about your adorable family.

    ReplyDelete