Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blink and you'll miss it

My camera has the ability to alert me if someone has closed their eyes when I have taken a picture. However, it this picture didn't seem to bother it.

Neither did this one.
I took this picture of Chad's collection of socks that he was planning on taking (and in fact, did take) on our three-day, (THREE-DAY!) trip to Disneyland, because I thought it was a noteworthy fact. My camera politely informed me that one of the pairs of socks in this picture might have blinked.
Just maybe.


1 comment:

  1. I just love Lily.

    I am sure I would love the rest of your kids if I had the chance to know them better... as they seem to be the product of two wonderful people. You & Chad.

    Maybe the fold on the socks looks like a blink to the camera???? No rhyme or reason.

    ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

    ReplyDelete