Thursday, March 19, 2009

Momemts from our week

The rule around here is that you have to have your jobs done before you can play with your friends. Samuel's buddies came over and were anxious for his company, so they jumped in and helped. My kitchen was full of working boys. Made me smile!

It took her quite a few tries to hit this seat with her heiney. She kept missing. Oh, the things you learn when you're one.


Eden was sick, and Daddy was distracting her from her discomfort. He looks like he's really struggeing to read this children's book, but in actuallity, he's searching for the hidden elf. Just so you know.

Chad and I got to go to the temple Tuesday. I love the peace I feel there. Ah, peace, something it's hard to come by in this raucous Leavitt household, but at the temple, it's a guarantee.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe I can put my kids' friends to work. Normally the house looks like a cyclone hit it after they leave. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little faces on those darling little kids that you and Chad call your family. I absolutely love em.

    Please say hi to Lily for me.

    ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

    ps. I added you as a bloggy-buddy and I am now a follower of yours. Ü

    ReplyDelete