I just did this on Facebook and thought it was worth repeating. These are questions to Samuel.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Do my jobs.
2. What makes mom happy?
When I do them.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I don't do them.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Do funny things.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were kind of naughty. Like, in the car, you dumped all the newspaper. And Daddy, he was funny, like the toilet thing(when he fell in when he was potty training and got the scar above his eyebrow) and the roof thing(he jumped off the roof onto the trampoline with superman towel because he thought he could fly.)
6. How old is your mom?
34 --No! 33!
7. How tall is your mom?
40 inches. Or 10 feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Go on dates with Dad.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
You go shopping. You wait for Dad to be here. Or me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Doing backflips and flying up in the air. Lots of people would come and see.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Makeing Dad happy. Keeping track of the kids.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Lots of stuff! Clean off the counters, help Dad.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Breakfast. Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When I get to stay up until 10:00 (Which has been...never?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
One of the singers... you know, what starts at 8. (American Idol) Me--"That's not a cartoon." Ya it is.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both know what's right.
19. How are you and your mom different?
About the clothes. Girl and boy. Parent and kid. Short hair and long hair. Bracelets and rings and not.
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Dates with Dad
21. How do you know your mom loves you?
You say it.