Friday, January 29, 2010

Bitten

I had an unmentionable horrible stomach flu today. The worst I have ever had in my entire life. Really. When Chad came home from work he looked at me and said, "You are pale." Yes. Pale, with dark circles around my eyes, and really bad hair. "You look like a vampire," with that little smile that lets me know he's just turned "death-warmed-over" into a compliment. And I did have a piece of glitter stuck to the side of my nose this evening that wouldn't come off. Maybe I was bitten by an undead virus. It sure felt like it. (I was going to take a picture of my sparkeling nose for you, but then I looked at my nose up close in the mirror and thought really, nobody wants to see that.)

7 comments:

  1. you poor thing i hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope you have a better day today. At least when you get sick you look trendy... Three Forks is calling. ;)

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better. don't worry about being a vampire they are gorgeous. think rosalie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny! Get better quick. It is hard to be sick & a mom at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... the flowers are just sticky and if you press them together they stick... the bunnies you can get them wet or use frosting. The Eagle is suppose to be dipper in almond bark first, but Jen says you can just spritze it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sick all weekend with a migraine; it's horrible because mom's don't get time off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did get time off though. I called Bonnie, and she came and got all three of my littles, even little Chad. I'm so blessed with close family that loves me! (Another benefit for you to moving to Wabash!) I didn't know you got migraines! Nasty! I would take your boys for the day if I lived close!

    ReplyDelete