Monday, January 25, 2010

Toilet Stories

Story #1.
This is a recent picture of our bathroom. Gary's work. Although he said Sage put the rolls in the toilet. Is he grooming a scapegoat or an accomplice? Hmmmm.
Actually, in all fairness to Gary, it probably was Sage, because, no matter what he does, Gary usually has no problem being honest.
As in:
"Gary, how did you break the door of my great-great-grandmother's washstand into three pieces?"
"Like this."(Pantomimed demonstration ensues)
or,
"There is smoke pouring out of the front of the pellet stove! Hm. There seems to be a basting brush shoved down inside of it. Gary, did you do this?"
"Yep."
See what I mean? It probably was Sage.
Story #2
Overheard at our dinner table:
Much Burping!
Lexi: "The next person that burps is going to get a swirley!"
Samuel: "I want one! I love shakes!"

3 comments:

  1. Oh my dear Cinnamon...
    YOU could write a novel ( I mean, set of novels) telling the stories that happen daily. Thank you for sharing what you have the courage to share with the rest of us.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Samuel, just in case nobody fessed up... you don't want a swirley... stick with shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me laugh Cinn and make me feel better that I'm not the only one with crazy boy stories. Love ya

    ReplyDelete